The membership committee members serve as ambassadors to our members and reach out into our community to connect with businesses to join MAP.
Members of Membership Committee:
- Reach out to recruit new members.
- Steer potential members to the admin to sign up.
- Circle back around after the person/business has joined to review membership packet and opportunities.
- Welcome members at all meetings and events.
- Help with Membership retention.
- Attend and facilitate the member orientation meetings
- Help to facilitate membership drive(s).
The committee will not sign up members, only steer them to the admin for signup and invoicing.
The committee is more of a hospitality and retention committee.
If you are interested in being an ambassador to our members and connecting with the business community contact the committee chair for more information about the committee.
Interested in being on the Membership Committee?
Check the calendar for when the Membership Committee meets or contact the committee chair.
Any Ashland business may participate in the program. Businesses outside of the town boundaries may participate through a membership with Market Ashland Partnership.
Sign up here online to participate