The membership committee members serve as ambassadors to our members and reach out into our community to connect with businesses to join MAP.
Members of Membership Committee:
- Reach out to recruit new members.
- Steer potential members to the admin to sign up.
- Circle back around after the person/business has joined to review membership packet and opportunities.
- Welcome members at all meetings and events.
- Help with Membership retention.
- Attend and facilitate the member orientation meetings
- Help to facilitate membership drive(s).
The committee will not sign up members, only steer them to the admin for signup and invoicing.
The committee is more of a hospitality and retention committee.
If you are interested in being an ambassador to our members and connecting with the business community contact David English for more information about the committee.
Interested in being on the Membership Committee?
Membership Committee meets on the last Monday of each month at The Depot from 4-5 pm.
Register for the Membership Committee meeting on the website calendar.